Every historic town looks even more enchanting at night and a cool stroll is always a good idea, and if we add a few stories and legends based on local traditions we get this really nice and special tour.
Departing from the Aqueduct we will take a walk around the town centre, enjoying the spectacular views of the local landmarks and the less known street corners in the light of the lampposts and surrounded by the magic atmosphere of Segovia at night.
- DURATION : 1 hour and 30 minutes
- PRICE PER PERSON: 8 €
- MEETING PLACE: the stone cross by the Aqueduct, Plaza del Azoguejo.
- Fridays and Saturdays during July and August, 20:30
- Fridays and Saturdays during September and October, 20:00
- Previous booking at least 24 hours before departure is requested.
- Tours may be cancelled depending on adverse weather conditions and are subject to changes if a private tour is required. Early bookings are strongly advised.
- Tours need a minimum of 5 people to attend in order to be done, and due to quality requirements groups will not be bigger than 25 people. If the tour is finally cancelled due to poor attendance, bookings made will be notified through email the day before the tour takes place or during the same day for late bookings.
- Bookings have to be confirmed by Castellum email or by phone.
Working hours for telephone calls, email response or Whatsapps from 10:00 hours to 20:00 hours.
1 Start : Aqueduct | 2 San Millan Borough | 3 Main Square | 4 Alcazar | 5 The Knights Quarter (San Esteban Square)