Every historic town looks even more enchanting at night and a cool stroll is always a good idea, and if we add a few stories and legends based on local traditions we get this really nice and special tour.
Departing from the Aqueduct we will take a walk around the town centre, enjoying the spectacular views of the local landmarks and the less known street corners in the light of the lampposts and surrounded by the magic atmosphere of Segovia at night.
- DURATION : 1 hour and 30 minutes
- PRICE PER PERSON: This tour is only available for groups of 12 people or over as it is not normally offered in English. Please ask for a quote if interested.
- MEETING PLACE: the stone cross by the Aqueduct, Plaza del Azoguejo.
- Previous booking at least 24 hours before departure is requested.
- Tours may be cancelled depending on adverse weather conditions and are subject to changes if a private tour is required. Early bookings are strongly advised.
- Tours need a minimum of 12 people to attend in order to be done, and due to quality requirements groups will not be bigger than 20 people. If the tour is finally cancelled due to poor attendance, bookings made will be notified through email the day before the tour takes place or during the same day for late bookings.
- Bookings have to be confirmed by Castellum email or by phone.
- NEW MEASURES RELATED TO COVID-19
- All clients are required to wear a face mask in all tour except for those cases provided by law.
- Group size maximum will be 15 people.
- Both the itinerary and the length of the tour may be altered in order to avoid crowded places.
- The guide, as well as the clients, must keep the legally required social distance and avoid physical contact.
- If the payment is to be made in cash, we urge you to please carry a sanitizer gel and to have the exact amount ready.
Working hours for telephone calls, email response or Whatsapps from 10:00 hours to 20:00 hours.
1 Start : Aqueduct | 2 San Millan Borough | 3 Main Square | 4 Alcazar | 5 The Knights Quarter (San Esteban Square)